Contractors and homeowners depend on Next Day Dumpsters when renting a construction dumpster for their homes, businesses or job sites.
Construction Dumpster Rental: Less Stress, Better Service
Next Day Dumpsters offers dumpster rentals nationwide through its franchises and exclusive partners who are each locally owned and operated in your hometown, which means we’ve got expert knowledge of your area and can respond immediately to your local dumpster rental needs. As we expand around the country, we’re ensuring that you always receive the same great service and guarantees of:
- Competitive and transparent dumpster pricing with no hidden fees.
- Personalized and professional customer service.
- Garbage dumpster delivery and pick up by friendly, knowledgeable personnel.
Whether you need a construction dumpster at your home, business or job site, we’ll make sure it gets delivered within 24 hours of ordering. Those other big name waste management companies and national brokers can move slowly and lack the personal service you need.
Construction Dumpster Dimensions
There are several different dumpster sizes and dumpster dimensions to choose from when considering the amount of construction and demolition debris your project will produce. Give us a call and one of our customer service reps will help you find the right roll off dumpster to fit your waste management needs.
10 Yard Dumpster – 14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 2.5′ Tall
Typical Uses: small scale remodeling jobs, basement clean outs, garage clean ups and more.
Holds approximately 6 pickup truck loads.
15 Yard Dumpster – 14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 5′ Tall
Typical Uses: Minor kitchen or basement renovations, roofing, seasonal cleanouts and yard debris.
Holds approximately 9 pickup truck loads.
20 Yard Dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 6′ Tall
Typical Uses: residential or commercial remodeling, property clean ups, office clean outs.
Holds approximately 12 pickup truck loads.
30 Yard Dumpster – 22′ Long x 8′ Wide x 6′ Tall
Typical Uses: large scale building demolition, construction cleanup and foreclosure clean outs.
Holds approximately 16 pickup truck loads.
In certain areas we offer 40 yard dumpsters for very projects generating huge amounts of debris.
Prohibited Items: What Can’t I Throw Out?
Due to EPA guidelines, we can’t dispose of all items – but we still want to make waste management on your job site as easy as possible. Tell us what prohibited debris you need to get rid of, and we’ll direct you to the proper agency or service.
Prohibited items include:
- Biohazardous materials/medical waste
- Paint (dry paint cans are permissible)
- Propane tanks
- Liquids, solvents, Freon and other chemicals
- Equipment containing gas or oil
We Make Construction Dumpster Rental Easy!
Renting a dumpster is made easy when you call Next Day Dumpsters. Follow a few simple guidelines and you’ll have a dumpster delivered to your job site within 24 hours:
- Determine the size of the dumpster you’ll need. Keep in mind that it’s better to rent a dumpster one size larger than you think you need. It’s always better to have a little room left over than not enough. If you’re not sure what size you’ll need our experienced customer service reps are happy to answer any questions and help guide you through the process.
- Call us at 301-960-4419
- Schedule your delivery (hint: have your dumpster delivered the day before you begin your project).
- Pay for your rental. We accept all major credit cards.
- When your project is complete give us a call back to schedule the pick-up of your dumpster and debris. We dispose of it for you.
Payment Details for Dumpster Rentals
We make paying for your construction waste disposal as simple as possible. We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We will put together an exact quote for your dumpster based on size, location and weight allowance and take payment right over the phone.
All dumpsters are paid for at time of ordering. You’ll receive email confirmation along with a credit card receipt.