With 10, 20, 30 and 40 yard containers, our dumpster rental Maine service is perfect for any cleanout, renovation, construction or demolition job.
Easy Dumpster Rental In Maine
Next Day Dumpsters services it clients nationwide through haulers who are each locally owned and operated in your hometown, which means we’ve got expert knowledge of your area and can respond immediately to your dumpster rental needs in Maine. As we expand around the country, we’re ensuring that you always receive great customer service and guarantees of:
- Competitive and transparent dumpster pricing with no hidden fees.
- Professional customer service.
- Dumpster delivery and pick up by friendly, knowledgeable drivers.
Whether you need a dumpster at your home, business or a job site, we’ll deliver within 24 hours. Those big name “other guys” can move slowly and lack the personal service you need. Call today for more information on our dumpster rental Maine services.
Comparing Pricing on Dumpster Rentals in Maine
Renting a dumpster is the simplest and most convenient solution for small and large scale debris removal. Here at Next Day Dumpster Rentals we make it even easier with our all inclusive pricing and generous rental period. Below are some tips on how to compare dumpster rental prices:
- Compare dumpster dimensions – be sure you are getting the same dimensions when doing price comparisons.
- Compare rental periods – companies offer different rental periods and different pricing if additional days are needed.
- Compare weight allowances – ask how much weight is included in the quoted price and how much “per ton” overage charges are. This is important if you are disposing of heavy items such as construction debris, roofing shingles, etc. Home clean-outs and garage clean ups typically generate lighter loads, so the weight allowance may not be of much concern.
- Compare surcharges – at Next Day Dumpsters our pricing is all inclusive – other dumpster companies may charge for fuel, delivery or environmental fees on top of the dumpster costs.
Call more 301-960-4418 for more information on our dumpster rentals Maine.
Dumpster Rentals ME: What Size Do You Need
No matter your dumpster rental ME needs, with a variety of dumpster sizes and dumpster dimensions to choose from, a dumpster from Next Day Dumpsters can handle just about any job you can throw at it.
10 Yard Dumpster – 14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 2.5′ Tall
This mini dumpster is perfect for homeowners and contractors working on small or renovation projects. This size easily fits into your driveway and is ideal for small scale remodeling, basement clean outs and more.
15 Yard Dumpster – 14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 5′ Tall
The 15 yard dumpster is ideal when you need to get rid of junk and space is limited. Perfect for homeowners, businesses and contractors, these dumpsters are ideal for small scale renovations, home clean-outs, yard waste, seasonal cleanouts cleanups and other junk removal projects.
20 Yard Dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 6′ Tall
The 20 yard dumpster is a customer favorite. This dumpster can handle construction and demolition waste for multiple room renovations, office cleanouts and larger scale basement clean outs.
30 Yard Dumpster – 22′ Long x 8′ Wide x 6′ Tall
The 30 yard dumpster is the dumpster of choice for large scale construction and clean out projects. They are ideal for large scale building demolition, construction debris, foreclosure clean outs and property clean ups.
Is There Anything I Can’t Throw Out?
Due to EPA guidelines, we can’t dispose of all items – but we still want to make it as easy as possible for you. Tell us what items you need to get rid of, and we’ll direct you to the proper agency or service.
- Prohibited items include:
- Biohazardous materials/medical waste
- Paint (dry paint cans are permissible)
- Propane tanks
- Liquids, solvents, Freon and other chemicals
- Equipment containing gas or oil
- Tires and mattresses may be disposed for additional costs